Thursday, April 2, 2009

Finding Time To Breathe

So its been 2 weeks since my last post and so much has happened its hard to remember it all.

We had a couple of great events a final expedition meeting and the announcement of atitle sponsor in Nokia Maps.

From a personal perspective things have been non-stop as I try and get the last of the website changes made and work with the expedition leaders to get hold of all of the Tech Kit we need for the mountain.

I haven't really thought too much about my own gear although I think I have most of what I need. Hopefully 'll get a chance to look into that over the weekand although currently my biggest concern is getting hold of all our comms gear and making sure it works so we can provide updates from the mountain.

My final changes to the website will be be going up tonight hopefully - look out for some exciting stuff there in the next day or so. Once those are done hopefully I will be able to focus more on getting myself organised and prepared to walk for 10 days and play a game of cricket on a mountain. Although I still have to worry setting up a wireless network via satellite modem at 17,000 ft with no electricity so we can send the world daily updates....

Chris

No comments: